At Joyce Mayne we aim to keep you 100% satisfied. In order to make your purchase and delivery efficient and enjoyable we ask that you assist us with the following:
- Please ensure that you have adequate (truck for large or bulky goods delivery) access to your delivery address.
- Advise us if you have any special circumstances including:
- Steep driveways and/or narrow driveways
- Low power lines that might hinder truck access to your residence
- If you need to travel to the address of delivery to receive your goods
Please check that your new purchase will fit into the space where you want it to go and that there is acceptable access to get it through doorways, stairwells etc.
What happens if a delivery cannot be made?
Additional fees may apply if we are unable to complete your delivery due to:
- Lack of adequate site access.
- Goods not fitting through doorways, stairwells or in their intended place in your home.
- If you are not home or un-contactable at the pre-arranged time of delivery.
Is Installation and Removal of Old Appliances or Furniture Included?
- This service is not included in the standard delivery. We are happy to arrange this for you at a competitive price upon request if your delivery is within 15km of your nearest Joyce Mayne store.
If you’re receiving your delivery outside of this area, check with your local Joyce Mayne store to see if this is still possible.
- Please note our drivers are unable to remove Refrigerator doors, or carry out any installation that would require a licensed Plumber, Electrician, Carpenter / Cabinetmaker or Air Conditioning Installer.
Check with you Joyce Mayne Team Member for more information on these types of installation.
Please make your Joyce Mayne Team Member aware of anything you feel we need to know in order to make your delivery a trouble free, enjoyable and 100% satisfying experience.
What are your delivery rates?
OVERSIZED ELECTRICAL AND FURNITURE ITEMS DELIVERY