Choose a gift that will suit all tastes and styles, a Gift Card from Joyce Mayne. Everyone loves getting a Gift Card for a present. It gives them the opportunity to choose what they really want, and with Joyce Mayne's great range, there is something for everyone.
A Gift Card makes an ideal present and is handy for that hard to buy for friend or relative. Not to mention the perfect solution for a last-minute present.
At Joyce Mayne there is a Gift Card to suit every occasion. We have Gift Cards for Birthdays, Weddings, Christmas as well as our everyday Gift Cards.
Simply visit your nearest Joyce Mayne store and choose the amount you would like the recipient to spend. We have Gift Cards from $5 to $500.
Our Gift Cards are valid for 24 months from the date of issue and they can keep coming back in store to use it until the card balance reaches zero. It really is the gift that keeps on giving!
Please note that these Gift Cards may only be redeemed in Joyce Mayne Stores and may not be used to purchase any goods from Joyce Mayne Online.
Terms and Conditions
- Each enterprise carrying on business at each Harvey Norman, Domayne and Joyce Mayne complex, under a name or style including the words “Harvey Norman”, “Domayne” or "Joyce Mayne" is operated by an independent franchisee (Franchisee) pursuant to a franchise granted by a subsidiary of Harvey Norman Holdings Limited ACN 003 237 545 (HNH).
- Gift Cards are issued by Derni Pty Ltd ACN 002 263 872 (Issuer) and are redeemable for goods and/or services from any Franchisee in Australia.
- Persons agree to these Terms at the time of purchase of a Gift Card or where persons redeem or attempt to redeem a Gift Card with a Franchisee.
- Gift Cards hold no value unless activated in the Issuer’s gift card system (System). After activation, gift card holders are responsible for the use and safety of the Gift Card.
- Gift Cards expire 24 months from date of issue and are not reissued on expiry. Any balance remaining on a Gift Card will not be redeemable after expiry.
- On presentation of a Gift Card to a Franchisee, the Issuer will procure the Franchisee to provide credit up to the value or balance of the Gift Card as identified on the System, against the purchase price due to the Franchisee. If the purchase price exceeds the value or balance of the Gift Card, the gift card holder must pay the difference using another payment method. No change will be given and any balance of the Gift Card may only be used in whole or part against future purchases.
- Gift Card balance, transaction history and expiry date may be verified by any Franchisee, and the System will be conclusive evidence of these details.
- The Gift Card:
- may not be used for purchases made online (including from Harvey Norman PhotoCentre Online or Domayne PhotoStation Online), by email, phone or fax, to pay a store or credit account or to purchase goods or services that a Franchisee is not permitted to supply to a person by law;
- will be void once the value or balance of the Gift Card has been fully redeemed;
- must be presented in unaltered form and without any fraudulent use;
- does not allow for cash advances and is not redeemable for cash;
- cannot be exchanged for a different brand, denomination or type of Gift Card or another tender, cash or discount;
- is issued without alteration and will be immediately void if altered or defaced;
- must be treated as cash as it will not be reissued, refunded or honoured if lost or stolen;
- will not be reissued, refunded or honoured if found to be faulty or damaged unless the Gift Card is proven to be faulty or damaged due to the fault of the Issuer or a Franchisee;
- will not be redeemable if presented to a Franchisee by a person other than the person whose name the Gift Card has been activated in (original bearer) and where that person is unable to verify to the reasonable satisfaction of the Franchisee that they are authorised to redeem the Gift Card on behalf of the original bearer;
- cannot be reloaded; and
- at all times, remains the property of the Issuer, and must not be resold or revalued by a party.
- Gift Card bearers may be required to provide satisfactory proof of identity.
- The Issuer reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time without notice and the version date will be shown at bottom of these Terms.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Issuer, the Franchisees and their related entities are not liable to any person for any loss or damage (including direct or consequential loss), nor will they be in default of these Terms for failure to observe or perform any of their obligations under these Terms, for any reason or cause, which could not, with reasonable diligence, be controlled or prevented.
- These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia and the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales will apply where there is any dispute.
- Any complaints or enquiries about any goods or services purchased with a Gift Card may be resolved with the Franchisee where the goods or services were purchased.
Gift Card Terms: Version 2.0 January 2010