NX Dash Camera with 2.4" Screen and Loop RecordingNX-10 9339398003173
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
The NX-10 In-Car Dash Camera will record footage in the event of an incident or event, along with a time and date stamp for accurate reference.
- Featuring loop recording, you can maximise your memory by constantly recording over old footage in pre-set time blocks. You can then save loop recorded trime blocks of accidents.
- The built-in Micro SD card slot lets you insert and compatible Micro SD card* so you can easily share and review captured footage on compatible computers, tablets or phones.
- A standard video recording mode allows you to record sections of your trip manually. You can also get store longer recordings by switching down to the lower quality 480p video resolution setting.
- The 2.4" 3MP screen features a 90 degree viewing angle so footage can easily be reviewed on the spot.
- Connect to your PC via USB to download photos and footage or to use as a webcam.
*Supports Micro SD Cards up to 32GB in capacity. Micro SD card sold separately.
What's In The Box?
- 1x NX-10 In-Car 720p Dash Camera
- 1x Windscreen Mount
- 1x USB Connection Cable
- 1x 12v DC Power Adapter
- 1x User Guide
|Product Type||In-Car Cameras|
|Screen Size (inches)||2.4|
|Digital Media Cards Reader||Micro SD|
|Connectivity||1x USB 2.0|
|Product Height (cm)||7.7|
|Product Width (cm)||5.2|
|Product Depth (cm)||3.6|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Joyce Mayne store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Please complete the form below so we can respond to your enquiry
Free Australia-wide delivery applies only to the selected products when purchased online between 11/08/17 and 25/08/17. Items not included in the promotion will incur a fee.