Canon 80D DSLR Camera with 18-135mm Lens Kit80DSK 4549292061055
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Versatile, fully equipped and immense power is what makes the EOS 80D DSLR Camera and 18-135mm Lens Kit from Canon truly exceptional. Featuring a 24.2-megapixel CMOS Sensor, 5x Optical Zoom, a D!GIC 6 Processor, a 45 all cross-type point AF system and a 3-inch Vari-Angle LCD Display with more beauty ahead.*
*18-55mm Lens not included.
- Take your photography and video skills to the next level as this EOS 80D DSLR Camera enables you to capture with clarity via its exceptional 24.2MP CMOS Sensor, while its 45 all cross-type point AF System is capable of freezing action, granting you the ultimate precision you need. Magnifying this camera's potential comes the 18-135mm Lens Kit, which includes a .5x - 10x playback zoom and a focal length equivalent to 1.6x of its Lens.
- Shoot high-quality pictures even in darker environments thanks to its Light ISO 16000 exposure which is expandable to 25,600, and with a fast speed of 7 frames per second, you'll capture the action in near no time.
- Ideal for the everyday videographer, the Canon EOS 80D DSLR enables FULL HD Shooting and through its unique Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology, ensures accurate auto focus and smooth focus tracking - just perfect for cinema-style movies, sporting adventures and travel vlogs.
- Revel in accurate exposure thanks to this DSLR Camera's 7560-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor where visible light and invisible infra-red light are both measured. And with Flicker Detection, you'll experience consistent exposure regardless of artificial lighting.
- Also boasts five creative filters for movies, HDR Movies, 60p in MP4 format, shooting modes, an EOS integrated cleaning system, a low-pas filter fixed with fluorine coating, Primary Colour, 3:2 Aspect Ratio, built-in Wi-Fi and Dynamic NFC connectivity and remote shooting potential.
|Product Type||Digital SLR Cameras|
|Optical Zoom||5 x|
|Shutter Speed (sec)||1/8000|
|Lens Range||18 - 135mm|
|Display Type||LCD Touchscreen|
|Display Size (inch)||3|
|Image Sizes (pixels)||6000 x 4000|
|Still Image Format||JPEG|
|Media Type||SD, SDHC, SDXC|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Joyce Mayne store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
canon 80d dslr camera with 18-135mm lens kit is rated out of 5 by 8.
Rated 5 out of 5 by cat lyons from Stepping Up from a Canon 450D .... Purchased for my photography/video enthusiast daughter for Christmas. Yes it is an extreme gift but her photos/video are worth it for family and outsiders! A good decision for someone looking for a mid range camera. She has had 3 solid weeks with her Canon 80D shooting rural scenes, portraits, night photography and water ways. She seems to be managing it's features quite well. A lot to learn for her images to be where she wants them to be, she responds. The photo quality of the 3 week photo shoot is amazing ... interesting, stable and clear. Video film yet to be produced. The weight of the camera doesn't bother her and she is small in stature. A good decision ... absolutely.
Date published: 2017-01-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Millsy from Awesome Camera Though not cheap, this camera is well and truly worth the cost if you can afford such a camera. I have found it very easy to take high quality, clear photos. The touch screen makes it very easy to select and change the focus point and many setting allow a myriad of options, one of which I put on a 2 second delay so as to take away any risk of blurring due to wobble. The Only aspect I think could be improved and which is a bit of a pain is that the lens cap has no area you can attach a lanyard so you have to put the lens cap in your pocket or somewhere else so as to keep it safe while using the camera. I highly recommend this camera for those that can afford it.
Date published: 2017-10-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by ARGS from 80D - best cropped sensor DSLR you can buy. Upgraded to this mainly for video. Dual phase continuous auto focus is a beast, weathproof unit, headphone jack for live monitoring, must goes on. lots of full reviews and comparisons on line. If you want the best without going full frame, spend the $$ and get this.
Date published: 2017-05-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by antcarle from Great step up for any beginner Excellent features for anyone who is looking for a mid range camera, also a good stepping stone for anyone wanting to get serious about photography
Date published: 2016-11-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by AliMo from High quality Camera This Camera kit is a complete package for who want to take proffessional photos but there are not even proffessional themselves. Quality of photos are amazing, easy to use if you are new to photography.
Date published: 2017-03-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pensta from Awesome quality I've only had this a week and it's excellent. From basic auto settings to more advanced functions it has it all. The wifi function is so easy to use once the app is downloaded. I'm really happy with it
Date published: 2017-07-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by PCMC from Great camera Good enthusiast camera well built.great pictures.v pleased with purchases
Date published: 2017-04-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lester from Camera purchased Perfect for a novice! Recommend for anyone starting out
Date published: 2017-06-22
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Please complete the form below so we can respond to your enquiry
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions
Offer ends 15th January 2018. Offer is via redemption from the supplier. Last online claims must be received by 12 February 2018. Terms and Conditions apply. See full details at: https://www.canon.com.au/products/specials/summer-cash-back
Offer ends 27th November 2017 (13001506)
- 5 Years Interest Free - With Monthly Payments. Offer ends 28/11/2017.
- 50 Months Interest Free - Equal Payments. Offer ends 24/12/2017.
- 12 Months Interest Free - with Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free – No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .