FAQs - Buying, Delivery and Refunds
What are my payment options?
Online purchases are made easy and secure with a selection of payment options, including credit card (GO MasterCard, Visa, MasterCard and American Express), MasterPass, Visa Checkout or PayPal. Unfortunately, at present, we cannot accept gift vouchers or store credit for online purchases.
Can I apply for Interest Free?
If you don’t already have an eligible Interest Free card, you can apply for a GO MasterCard online. If approved, you can purchase Interest Free online or instore today (excludes Apple products and Gift Cards).
Is buying online safe?
What is the "CVC"?
- On MasterCard, Visa or GO MasterCard, the CVC is the last 3 digits on the back of the card.
- On American Express, the CVC is the 4 digits that are above and to the right of your credit card number on the front of your card.
Are there benefits to registering with Joyce Mayne Online?
When you Create An Account with us, you'll benefit from a faster and easier Checkout process. Simply select Express Checkout, log in and your registered details automatically appear in the Checkout form. Other advantages include: view and track your order; check your purchase history; save products of interest to your Wish List; write your own product reviews and ratings; and update your personal details.
What happens after I have completed payment online successfully?
After you place an order with us, you'll receive an order confirmation email with the details of your order, followed by a tax invoice for proof of your purchase. If you have any queries regarding your purchase, please Contact Us.
Can I share my satisfaction or views of the purchased item?
You may share your opinion and experience of your purchased item with other customers. Review options are available on every product page in the “Review” tab. However, please consider the following guidelines when writing your product review:
- Refrain from use of profanity, obscenities, offensive language or otherwise objectionable content.
- Avoid inappropriate comments, including controversial statements, awkward or sensitive subjects, and legal matters.
- URL or hyperlinks are not permitted.
- Foreign languages are not permitted. Please write your review in English.
- Do not post personal information, including phone numbers, email or mailing address, or credit card information.
- Do not use product reviews to make service or policy complaints. Any negative service experience or disagreement with our service policies should be made direct to Joyce Mayne Online.
Reviews that do not meet these guidelines may be removed from the Joyce Mayne website.
What is the cost of delivery?
We deliver to your home or office, anywhere within Australia, via our store network. Products are dispatched from your nearest Joyce Mayne store and usually shipped within 2 days, or up to eight (8) weeks for furniture. If you're a Joyce Mayne Online member, you can track its progress via My Account.
The delivery fee is calculated by the size and weight of the items, plus the distance to the delivery address from a fulfillment location. Multiple items can be fit into one box.
You can work out delivery costs for your purchase using the delivery cost calculator in Shopping Cart. Otherwise, delivery costs will be automatically calculated in Checkout and displayed as a line item in your costs.
Do I have to be home to receive my items?
All deliveries must be signed for when you receive them; deliveries cannot be made to PO Boxes. If you are unable to take delivery of your items in person - or if you have not received them within a reasonable period - please Contact Us.
Can I nominate a different delivery address to the billing address?
You may choose to have products delivered to an address different to the billing address. However, we cannot deliver one order to multiple delivery addresses; in this instance, you must order items separately and assign the different delivery addresses to each.
How do I track my order online?
Will my order, which includes a few items, be delivered in the one box?
On occasions, when a number of items are purchased in a single order, they may be sorted into separate boxes and arrive with different deliveries. Therefore, all of your order might not be delivered on the same day.
What happens if I'm not at home to receive my purchased items?
If you are not available to take delivery of your parcel, a delivery slip with further instructions will be left in your letterbox.
What if I receive a damaged parcel, the wrong items, or don't receive my order at all?
If you believe there is damage to the products you've ordered, the incorrect items have been delivered, or your order hasn't arrived within the specified timeframe, please Contact Us.
Can I choose to pick up my order in-store?
When buying online, you have the option to pick up your order from a Joyce Mayne store: it's quick, convenient and free.
- During checkout, select "Pick up in-store (FREE)" and select your preferred store.
- After your order is placed, you will receive an "order confirmation email”"with your "order confirmation number" (this is usually sent out within 2 hours).
- Once the store has confirmed your order and reserved the stock, you will receive an email "Ready for collection".
- Bring your "order confirmation number" to the store you selected for pick up, along with photo ID and the credit card you used to make the order.
- Speak to one of our staff and your order should be processed in minutes.
Warranty / Refunds
Refer to Consumer Guarantees for more information.
Refer to Manufacturer's Warranty for more information.
What can I do if I have a problem with my new items?
If you are unhappy with the condition or performance of your new items, please contact your local Joyce Mayne store for further assistance. You can look up the contact details and opening hours of your nearest store by using our Store Finder.
What is Joyce Mayne's online refund policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase and suggest that you inspect your items upon delivery or pick-up, to ensure you are happy with their condition and operation. If you're not content with the state of your new purchase, please refer to our Refund Policy.