Dishlex DSF6106 Freestanding Dishwasher - Stainless SteelDSF6106X 7332543456116
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Take the hassle out of cleaning up after meals with the Dishlex DSF6106 Freestanding Dishwasher. With a range of efficiency and convenience features, this 13 place dishwasher is a great addition to any kitchen.
- If you're rushing or don't need to wash a full load, the Dishlex DSF6106 Freestanding Dishwasher features a Quick 30 program and a half load option.
- Using on average only 11.7L of water per wash, this dishwasher from Dishlex has a 4-star WELS rating.
- With its load sensing feature, this dishwasher optimises energy usage for each load of dishes.
- Durable stainless steel tub for long lasting quality.
- Adjustable upper basket with soft spikes to help hold your glasses upright minimising the likelihood of breakages.
|Product Type||Freestanding Dishwashers|
|Power Consumption||282kWh/365 uses|
|Star Ratings||3 Stars|
|Number of Spray Arms||2|
|Water Efficiency||4.5 Stars|
|Control Type||Electronic, Push Button, Rotary|
|Product Height (cm)||85|
|Product Width (cm)||59.6|
|Product Depth (cm)||62.5|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Joyce Mayne store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits and discounts each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Please complete the form below so we can respond to your enquiry
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions
- 24 Months Interest Free - With No Payments. Offer ends 31/08/2018.
- 12 Months Interest Free - No Payments. Offer ends 30/04/2019.
- 12 Months Interest Free - with Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free – No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .