Epson WorkForce WF-7725 Multifunction PrinterC11CG37504 9314020625756
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The Epson WorkForce WF-7725 Multifunction Printer runs with a PrecisionCore technology and features 2-sided printing, high-speed faxing, and more, making it a great choice for home and business settings.
- Using Precisioncore Inkjet Technology, the Epson WorkForce WF-7725 Multifunction Printer can print at the micron level to deliver detailed and accurate results.
- The WorkForce WF-7725 printer has a Variable Sized Droplet technology, allowing it to print clear, readable photos, files, and more with a resolution of up to 4800 x 2400.
- With an Ethernet port, NFC*, and Wi-Fi direct**, this multifunction printer lets you connect to a network for wired printing^ convenience or to your compatible device to wirelessly print photos, e-mails, and more.
- This WF-7725 multifunction printer can quickly print monochrome and coloured pages^^ for up to 18 ISO ppm and 10 ISO ppm, respectively for added convenience.
- View or change the settings using the Epson multifunction printer's 4.3" TFT Colour LCD with keypad and gesture navigation.
*NFC requires use of a device that includes NFC, and may require additional software.
**WiFi CERTIFIED, level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software.
^Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet and/or email-enabled device. See www.epson.com.au/connect for a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and Apps.
^^Black and colour print/copy speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 and 29183. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity.
|Max Black Print Speed (ppm)||18|
|Max Colour Print Speed (ppm)||10|
|Print Document Size||A3, A4, A5, A6, B5, C6, Envelope, Legal (LGL)|
|Media weight (gsm)||80|
|Input Paper Tray (sheets)||250|
|Scanner Document Size||A3, A4|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Joyce Mayne store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Please complete the form below so we can respond to your enquiry