Fellowes Automax 130C Cross-Cut Paper Shredder4680301 043859683765
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Secure your sensitive data and details with the Fellowes Automax 130C Cross-Cut Paper Shredder. With a range of innovative features, this paper shredder from Fellowes is the perfect shredding solution for workplaces and home offices.
- Don't risk losing your personal information to identity thieves; the Fellowes Automax 130C Cross-Cut Paper Shredder shreds documents into 4x51mm cross-cut particles for a P-3 security level shredding result.
- Capable of shredding staples, paper clips and credit cards as well as paper, the Fellowes shredder can shred up to 130 sheets at once automatically or 8 sheets at a time manually.
- Energy saving design with a sleep mode turning the shredder off when not in use, while Fellowes SilentShred Technology helps to minimise workplace noise levels.
- Recycle with ease thanks to the 32.2L pull-out waste bin.
- Automatic jam protection with the auto-reverse feature.
|Number of Pages||N/A|
|Product Height (cm)||54.2|
|Product Width (cm)||34.6|
|Product Depth (cm)||50.7|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Joyce Mayne store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Please complete the form below so we can respond to your enquiry
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions