Fisher & Paykel 519L Active Smart French Door Fridge with Ice and Water DispenserRF522ADUSX5 9415112244982
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Experience the difference a modern fridge makes with the Fisher & Paykel 519L Active Smart French Door Fridge with Ice and Water Dispenser. It comes packed with innovative features like the ActiveSmart™ system for internal temperature control, humidity optimised fruit and vegetable bins, door and freezer alarms and frost free technology. It even has adjustable shelves, so you can edit the shape of your fridge to fit roasts or large dishes.
- ActiveSmart™ System - Thanks to the built-in ActiveSmart™ system, you can enjoy faster cooling and a more consistent internal temperature inside your fridge. It utilises two variable speed fans for an even temperature throughout each level of the fridge, and continuously adjusts the flow of cold air based on usage and climatic conditions to ensure your fridge remains at the optimal temperature for food freshness without freezing or drying out your food.
- Humidity Control - This fridge comes equipped with a divided and humidity controlled fruit and vegetable bin, so your produce stays fresher for longer. It works by channelling away any water vapour which condenses on the lid to the back of the bin, where it safely evaporates without touching your food. This prevents premature discoloration or rotting in your fruits and vegetables, so they stay fresh and ready to eat for longer.
- Ice and Water Dispenser - Conveniently placed Ice & Water dispenser allows quick access to those cooling refreshments
- Energy Rating - Save money on your energy costs and do your part for the environment at the same time with this energy efficient fridge. It consumes only 414 kWh/yr and has an energy rating of 3.5 stars – so you can rest easy knowing you aren't running up a massive electrical bill just by refrigerating your food. See the difference this fridge could make to your energy costs and be amazed t the money you could save.
|Fridge / Freezer Type||French Door Fridges|
|Brand||Fisher and Paykel|
|Fridge Features||Adjustable Glass Shelving, Bottle Rack, Crisper Bin, Door Open Alarm, Humidity Control System, LED Lighting|
|Fridge Controls||Touch Controls|
|Freezer Features||Freezer Bin, Quick Freeze|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
|Door Opens to the||Centre|
|Star Ratings||3.5 Stars|
|Product Height (cm)||171.5|
|Product Width (cm)||79|
|Product Depth (cm)||69.5|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Joyce Mayne store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
fisher paykel 519l active smart french door fridge with ice and water dispenser is rated out of 5 by 9.
Rated 2 out of 5 by LeoniJ from Don't buy the French door version of Fish & Paykel We purchased this fridge almost 3 years ago and recommend you don't buy the French door version of Fisher and Paykel. After 6 months plastic " parts" started falling off the doors, all up about 6 seperate "bits" fell off randomly each time we opened or closed the refrigerator doors (the doors were handled carefully) In the end the last thing to break was the spring on the door flap, which means you now have to manually fold the flap in to close the left door or it's not properly sealed (alarm goes off). My opinion is it's a very expensive fridge made out of cheap plastic and I will not be buying this model again. I can't comment on the ice water dispenser as it requires a plumber to be activated and ours did not have the correct tap adaptor to connect the fridge to the water pipes. So that feature remains inactive on our fridge.
Date published: 2017-03-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Poita from Love the fridge I have had this fridge freezer for 18 months. I have had no problems and love the accessibility to easily put large items in the fridge. Good value for money.
Date published: 2016-05-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jans from the ice and freezer compartment are great features I bought this fridge in February and really love the way it operates. It I quiet and easily cleaned.
Date published: 2016-05-03
Rated 3 out of 5 by Gnads from Poor ice capability I bought this fridge two weeks ago and got it plumbed for water and ice yesterday 23rd Nov. Switched ice maker on at 3.30 am today 24th Nov. It's recommended to throwaway the first 3 harvests of ice(8 cubes each). It has taken nearly 12 hrs to make 24 small ice cubes. That is truly pathetic. If I wanted to have a few Vodkas or had guests who drink spirits with ice it would never keep up. Very disappointed.
Date published: 2016-11-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Barb21 from Great fridge Love this fridge. Ice maker is great, filtered water tastes good, it looks good, easy to wipe over to clean. Have not found a fault with it so far.
Date published: 2016-11-19
Rated 1 out of 5 by Donotbuy from Worst product Hinges overfreeze and ice builds up behind the fridge which doesnt allow for the doors to close so when the ice melts it makes the floor wet. Do not buy at all.
Date published: 2016-04-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by Tikimask from Happy with new fridge I love the Alarm doors on fridge and freezer. and that it has French door opening make for easy of storage ,
Date published: 2016-04-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by chloevalley from Great Fridge We bought this fridge 6 months ago and we absolutely love it. At first we had wanted the ice dispencer in the door but it is so great having it in the freezer to build a large amount of ice. You can also turn ice boost on when you need it quickly. I find the fridge very roomy for the size and love the door compartments. I would definitely recommend if you need this size fridge as for us it was one of the only french doors that good fit the space.
Date published: 2017-08-25
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits and discounts each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Please complete the form below so we can respond to your enquiry
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions
Offer ends 31st of January 2018. Offer is via redemption from the supplier. Terms and conditions apply. See supplier website for full details. https://promotions.fisherpaykel.com/au/
- 60 Months Interest Free - With Monthly Payments. Offer ends 24/10/2017.
- 12 Months Interest Free - No Payments. Offer ends 31/03/2018.
- 12 Months Interest Free - with Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free – No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .