Fisher & Paykel 8.5kg Front Load Washing MachineWH8560P2 9415112922293
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Utilising their SmartDrive technology, Fisher & Paykels 8.5kg Front Load Washing machine allows you have cleaner clothes, faster. Operation is whisper quiet and will get most cycles completed in less than an hour.
- This Fisher & Paykel Front Load Washing Machine features SmartDrive technology that does away with the complexity of many moving parts found in traditional washing machines, and replaces them with just three main parts that can sense each load, use less water and run with less moving parts
- Using a direct drive motor, the Fisher & Paykel Washing Machine is much more reliable than traditional washing machines as it produces less vibration and noise levels
- With Vortex Wash, this Front Loading Washing Machine speeds up the cleaning process so that a majority of the 13 cycles that are set to wash at 30 degrees or lower will finish the cycle in less than an hour
- One of the most efficient front loading washing machines available, this particular Fisher & Paykel model has a 4.5 star water rating as well as a 4 star energy rating
- Featuring a user friendly interface through SmartTouch Control Dial, this washing machine allows you to receive an expert wash every time through 9 and 13 pre-programmed wash cycles
|Product Type||Front Load Washing Machines|
|Brand||Fisher and Paykel|
|Star Ratings||4 Stars|
|WELS Water Efficiency||4.5 Stars|
|WELS Water Consumption||73L|
|WELS Registration Number||N/A|
|Automatic Features||Auto Out Of Balance Correction, Auto Water Level|
|Washing Capacity (kg)||8.5|
|Internal Tub Material||Stainless Steel|
|Product Width (cm)||60|
|Product Depth (cm)||64.5|
|Product Height (cm)||85|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Joyce Mayne store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits and discounts each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Please complete the form below so we can respond to your enquiry
Bonus Delivery, Installation and Removal of your old unit when purchasing a new washing machine or fridge
Offer ends 16th of December 2018. Bonus delivery, installation and removal must be within a 25km radius of the store from which the goods were purchased. Delivery, installation and removal will be arranged for a time convenient to both parties. Installation is standard only, and does not include brackets or wall mounting. Plumbing installation not included. Appliance(s) removed must be equivalent size and quantity to the appliance(s) purchased. Disconnected not included. The franchise and/or its delivery contractors reserve the right to refuse removal if, in their reasonable opinion, the appliance(s) are soiled, wet and/or pose an OHS risk. Delivery fee applies in the event that the customer misses a set delivery time and appliance(s) need to be re-delivered. Further terms and conditions apply. See in store for full details.