Kelvinator 528L Bottom Mount FridgeKBM5302WA-R 9315540400861
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Keep your food and produce fresh with the Kelvinator 528L Bottom Mount Fridge. Featuring a right hinge and bottom mount layout, this refrigerator provides easy access to frequently used items, while its shelving can be quickly customised to suit your needs.
- FlexStor technology and shelves that can be elevated or lowered offers functional storage that can be reconfigured to accommodate large pots and tall bottles with ease and more convenience.
- A bottom mount design puts your long life food products at the bottom and places your perishables and favourites in front of you for easier and convenient access.
- An easy to clean liner and an open build with fewer nooks and crannies makes cleaning the Kelvinator 528L Fridge a breeze. SpillSafe glass shelves help contains spills from flowing to other shelves.
- A full width crisper accommodates long and large produce without having to fold shallots and herbs or cut a pumpkin to fit.
- Don’t let food go to waste with a door alarm that alerts you when doors have been left open and forgotten to help prevent large fluctuations in the internal climate and food from spoiling.
|Fridge / Freezer Type||Bottom Mount Fridges|
|Fridge Features||Crisper Bin|
|Freezer Features||Frost Free|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
|Door Opens to the||Right|
|Power Consumption||421 Kwh|
|Star Ratings||3.5 Stars|
|Product Height (cm)||172.5|
|Product Width (cm)||79.6|
|Product Depth (cm)||72.7|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Joyce Mayne store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits and discounts each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Please complete the form below so we can respond to your enquiry
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions