Panasonic Smart Network 3D Blu-ray Player With 500GB Twin HD Tuner RecorderDMRPWT560GN 8887549633805
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The Panasonic Smart Network 3D Blu-ray Disc Player and HDD Recorder with Twin HD Tuner features 4k networking with native 4k images coming from a camcorder or a digital camera. Ideal for on-the-go viewers, this disc player and HDD recorder combo facilitates remote streaming via TV, internet applications, or through its twin HD Tuner.
- With its twin HD tuner, the Panasonic Blu ray player has the power to record 2 programs simultaneously. No need to worry about missing out on recording a program when two programs overlap, and always watch it in the finest video and audio quality on the market.
- The built-in 500 GB hard disk drive of the Panasonic Smart Network 3D Blu-ray Disc Player and HDD Recorder records approximately two-and-a-half times more than the ordinary DR (Direct Record).
- Thanks to the unique 4k Direct Chroma Upscaling technology of this Blu-ray disc player, you can enjoy higher-precision image processing which translates into 4k resolution images with superior depth and natural textures.*
- Series Recording is featured on this recorder, allowing you to register TV programs so they can be automatically recorded and stored every time they are broadcasted.
- Online App functionality is a prominent feature of the Panasonic 3D Blu ray, with the ability to access various contents and services through the internet or via home networks in a versatile range of fields and multimedia capabilities including HbbTV, Netflix and Miracast.
*4K/UHD TV required to view 4K/UHD content.
|Number of Tuners||2|
|Primary Storage Capacity||500GB|
|No. USB Ports||2|
|Connectivity||Digital Audio Out (Coaxial), DLNA, Ethernet, Wi-Fi|
|Digital Media Cards Reader||SD Memory Card, SDHC, SDXC|
|Product Width (cm)||43|
|Product Depth (cm)||17.9|
|Product Height (cm)||4.15|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Joyce Mayne store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits and discounts each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Please complete the form below so we can respond to your enquiry
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions