Sony CX405 Full HD HandycamHDRCX405 4548736001152
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Do your precious memories justice with the Sony CX405 Full HD Handycam. With stunning Full HD 60p video capabilities and the ability to take brilliant 9.2MP still photos, this handycam from Sony is packed full of features to make your video and photography experiences convenient, versatile and remarkably high quality.
- Keep your footage blur-free, even under shaky circumstances thanks to the Sony CX405 Full HD Handycam’s Optical SteadyShot™ with Intelligent Active Mode stabilisation features.
- Featuring a 26.8mm wide angle lens, you can capture wide landscapes or indoor scenes where you don’t have enough room to step back.
- Edit with ease with the Sony CX405’s Highlight Movie Maker which lets you add highlight markers to key points. The software will then automatically sync transitions to your chosen soundtrack.
- Capture amazing action shots with the Sony Handycam’s Motion Shot Video feature which records and superimposes images in adjustable split-second intervals.
- Charge on the go without having to carry around a bulky USB cable thanks to the short USB cable built-in to the Sony CX405 Handycam.
- With dual video recording, this Sony Camcorder records in high quality XAVC S or AVCHD while also duplicating the recording into the compressed MP4 format so you can quickly share and upload the MP4 and use the AVC file for further high-quality editing later.
- Smile shutter technology helps to captures fleeting smiles as still images even when recording video. You can also capture still images throughout the recording process thanks to the dual record mode feature.
- The Sony CX405 Full HD Camcorder features dual memory card compatibility with slots for both Memory Stick Micro and Micro SD/SDHC cards so you can record to whichever is more readily available to you.*
*Memory cards sold separately.
What's In The Box?
- Rechargeable Battery Pack (NP-BX1)
- AC Adaptor
- USB Connection Support Cable
- HDMI (micro) Cable
- Operating Guide
|Product Type||Digital Video Cameras|
|Camera Type||Full High Definition (FHD)|
|Optical Zoom||30 x|
|Digital Zoom||350 x|
|Shutter Speed (sec)||1/10000|
|Still Image Format||DCF, EXIF|
|Video Format||AVCHD, MPEG-4|
|Media Type||Memory Stick Micro, Micro SD, Micro SDHC, Micro SDXC|
|Product Width (cm)||5.4|
|Product Depth (cm)||12.8|
|Product Height (cm)||5.95|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Joyce Mayne store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Please complete the form below so we can respond to your enquiry