Speed Queen AWNA62 92.3L Top Load Washing MachineAWNA62SN301AW01
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Loading...Store pick up is not available for this product. Please order online to have this delivered.
Australia wide delivery
Boasting a large 92.3-litre stainless tub which won't corrode or chip, and built for durability with a three-coat, commercial-grade galvanised steel cabinet, the AWNA62 7.5kg Top Load Washing Machine from Speed Queen proves an overall exceptional heavy-duty design that bigger families will especially find beneficial.
- Embodies a heavy-duty, all-metal Eversmooth transmission with only six moving parts providing long-lasting and durable performance you can count on, while assuring both stability and noise suppression thanks to its full metal base.
- Contains a traditional full-sized flex vane agitator with extra large 210° agitation, while its 68 strokes per minute capability ensures a far gentler wash with greater end results.
- In addition to its heavy-duty build, the AWNA62 proves just as highly expedient as it is durable through its normal and eco cycles, rear self-levelling legs, variable water level selector, automatic balancing system, variable water temperature control, traditional dial controls and more.
- The AWNA62 uniquely contains a dual water connection mode capable of using both a warm or cold source.
- Available Cycles: Normal, Perm Press, Delicate, Rinse, Rinse & Spin, Spin Only, High Efficiency and Regular.
|Product Type||Top Load Washing Machines|
|Star Ratings||1 Star|
|Water Efficiency||3 Stars|
|Washing Capacity (kg)||7.5|
|Water Inlet||Cold, Hot|
|Detergent Dispenser||Fabric Softener|
|Internal Tub Material||Stainless Steel|
|Product Width (cm)||70|
|Product Depth (cm)||78|
|Product Height (cm)||115.6|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||60|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Joyce Mayne store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Please complete the form below so we can respond to your enquiry
10 Year Part Warranty via Redemption
Offer is valid from 1st August 2017 up to and including 31st October 2017. With any Speed Queen home / domestic washing machine or dryer purchased in this period, the buyer will receive an additional five (5) year parts warranty. In total each machine will carry a five (5) year labour & ten (10) year parts warranty. Offer is via redemption from the supplier. Terms and Conditions apply. CONTACT SPEED QUEEN BY ONE OF THE FOLLOWING METHODS: ACT, NSW F.L. Costello & Co Sydney, Unit 8/2 Holker St, Newington, NSW 2127 Telephone (02) 9748 2155. Email email@example.com QLD, NT F L Costello & Co (Qld), 2/18 Gravel Pit Road, Darra, QLD 4076 Telephone (07) 3376 3869. Email firstname.lastname@example.org VIC, SA, TAS Speed Queen Equipment Sales, 26 Theobald Street, Thornbury, VIC 3071 Telephone (03) 9495 1300 Email email@example.com WA F.L. Costello & Co Perth, 7/15 Walters Drive, Osborne Park, WA 6017 Telephone (08) 9445 7744. Email firstname.lastname@example.org