Sunbeam Cafe Series Planetary Mixmaster - StainlessMX9500 9311445021569
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Mix to perfection and delight in the tasty results produced by the Sunbeam Cafe Series Planetary Mixmaster. The stylish Stainless Mixer excels in Sunbeam’s ‘7 Measures of Mixing’.
- The Sunbeam Cafe Series Planetary Mixmaster excels in the ‘7 Measures of Mixing’ allowing you to take your cooking to the next level with ease. The ‘Measures’ include ‘The Mixing Test’ which involves combining wet and dry ingredients to produce a smooth consistent texture; ‘The Whisking and Aerating Test’ which involves whisking two egg whites to stiff peaks; The ‘Creaming Test’ which creams sugar and butter to be light and fluffy; ‘The Kneading Test’ where wet and dry ingredients are kneaded evenly into a soft ball of dough; ‘The Cookie Dough Test’ where wet and dry ingredients are combined with limited mixer movement; ‘The Stability and Heavy Loads Test’ whereby the mixer remains stable on the bench-top when mixing heavy loads; and ‘The Ease of Use Test’ where the mixer is easy and intuitive to use.
- The Mixmaster’s spring assisted head lift makes mixing a breeze by enabling you to raise and lower the head one handed.
- For your convenience the Mixer’s head also remains in position between the open and closed locked positions. This functionality stops any banging and sudden movements.
- Add accessories to the Mixer such as pasta cutters and rollers with ease.
- For your convenience the Mixmaster allows you to store the Power Drive Cover at the rear of the head when in use.
|Number of Speed Settings||12|
|Additional Features||Power Drive direct drive outlet, Timer Functions: Count-Up, Count-Down, Kitchen Timer, Stopwatch; Instant Pause; Carrying Handles|
|Jug/Bowl Material||Stainless Steel|
|Product Height (cm)||41.5|
|Product Width (cm)||27.3|
|Product Depth (cm)||42.4|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Joyce Mayne store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits and discounts each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Please complete the form below so we can respond to your enquiry