Uniden iGo 820 In-Car CameraIGOCAM820 9322402010205
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Protect yourself against fraudulent insurance claims in the event of an accident with the Uniden In-Car Crash Camera iGo 820. Ultra compact and easy to set up, this black-box style device features dual HD cameras, night vision, G-Sensor technology and a 2” LCD screen for viewing incident footage.
- Protect yourself against fraudulent insurance claims with the iGo 820 In-Car Crash Camera from Uniden. With two independent and fully adjustable wide-angled cameras, this device allows users to record incident footage in high definition on to a Micro SD card (sold separately) for easy-to-access, irrefutable evidence.
- The iGo 820 In-Car Crash Camera features G-Sensor technology which automatically detects sudden changes in car movement and immediately starts recording the footage in high definition.
- Record continuously – the Uniden iGo 820 In-Car Crash Camera can also be used as a tool for recording journeys making it ideal for off-road enthusiasts and commercial fleet managers.
- The iGo 820 is equipped with Infrared Night Vision that can capture footage in poor lighting conditions so you are covered day and night.
- The Uniden In-Car Crash Camera can even protect your interests when you are not in the car. Equipped with a motion detection system, the camera will automatically start recording if the car is bumped or scraped.
|Product Type||In-Car Cameras|
|Display Size (inch)||2|
|Battery Type||NiMH Rechargeable|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Joyce Mayne store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Please complete the form below so we can respond to your enquiry