Westinghouse 524L French Door Fridge - Stainless Steel
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
The Westinghouse 524L French door fridge maintains an optimal climate to keep food at their freshest.
- A quick freeze function temporarily increases the freezer’s cooling capacity to quickly freeze newly added food products to prevent them thawing.
- Spillsafe glass shelves minimise the impact of life’s little accidents by containing a spill of up to 1L to prevent it affecting the rest of the fridge.
- A stainless steel finish with fingerprint resistance ensures the Westinghouse french door fridge looks great in any contemporary kitchen.
- The FlexFresh crisper features an adjustable partition that lets you separate your fresh produce or maintain one large area for oversized vegetables like celery and carrots.
- FlexSpace and FlexStore technology allow you to adjust the fridge's drawers and compartment configuration allowing you to accommodate large pots, loads or oversized products.
|Fridge / Freezer Type||French Door Fridges|
|Fridge Features||LED Lighting|
|Freezer Features||Frost Free, Ice Twist Dispenser, Quick Freeze|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
|Star Ratings||3 Stars|
|Product Height (cm)||172.5|
|Product Width (cm)||79.6|
|Product Depth (cm)||78.1|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Joyce Mayne store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits and discounts each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Please complete the form below so we can respond to your enquiry
Offer ends 21 January 2018. Offer is via redemption from supplier. Claims must be received by 18 February 2018. Maximum of 1 claim per person with a maximum also of 1 claim collectively by all persons in any one household. Terms and conditions apply, see supplier website for details. www.westinghouse.com.au/promotions
- 50 Months Interest Free - Equal Payments. Offer ends 24/12/2017.
- 12 Months Interest Free - No Payments. Offer ends 31/03/2018.
- 12 Months Interest Free - with Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free – No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .