Westinghouse 60cm 4 Zone Induction CooktopWHI644BA 6937042204698
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Enjoy the fast heating, safety, style and easy to clean Westinghouse 60cm 4 Zone Induction Cooktop and enjoy the range of benefits that induction cleaning provides.
- Pause and restart your cooking with the push of a button on the Westinghouse 60cm Induction cooktop, thanks to its handy pause button. When pressed all cooking zones will drop to a “Keep Warm” setting.
- Up to twice as fast and more efficient than gas or electrical cooking, induction cooktops like the Westinghouse 4 Zone Induction cooktop can save you money on power bills as well as cooking time.
- Induction cooktops only generate heat in the cookware that is placed on them, ensuring that your kitchen is safer with the Westinghouse 60cm Induction Cooktop.
- Sleek touch on glass controls enable a totally flat cooking surface, making it easy to clean and maintain.
- The installed QuickCook Timer of this Westinghouse Induction Cooktop counts down when set and can even turn off the cooking zone when it reaches zero.
|Type||Ceramic Cooktops, Induction Cooktops|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Number of Burners / Zones||4|
|Control Types||Touch Control|
|Product Width (cm)||59|
|Product Depth (cm)||52|
|Product Height (cm)||4.6|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Joyce Mayne store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Please complete the form below so we can respond to your enquiry